This evening I sat out on my back porch. It was a beautiful night (after the 93 degrees we had today...anything would be better!) There was a perfect breeze. The crickets were chirping. The sprinkler was lulling me to a calm relaxation. The sun was peaking out from behind some dark clouds (one of my favorite things in the world!) It was wonderful. The only thing that would have made it better would have been Dustin sitting by my side (and if the bird poop on my arm rest would have just magically disappeared :0)
I feel like a NEW woman tonight!! I am not sure if it's the medication I am on now or finally having some answers...or what...but it's great!! I had a contrast MRI done (on Wed, day 337) and today I went to see an Gynecologist. He was old school, very chatty and touchy (not in a creepy way but a reassuring way), but very sweet. He told me that my MRI came back normal. All of my tests have been coming back normal and yet I am still swollen. He said there is no obvious cause for it and put me on anti-inflammatory medication. He also did another ultrasound and we found 6 cysts on my left ovary! I'm not sure why the other 2 didn't find any...maybe they were just more concerned with the inflammation. Anyway, he feels both of these situations will get better by themselves over time. (I am just so grateful that there isn't anything seriously wrong!!) He also said he thinks having my husband come home will do me a world of good. You know what? I think he's right!
No comments:
Post a Comment